S&R 2 - Cape Cadaveral S&R 2 - Cape Cadaveral

A masterpiece of it’s own.

I apply everything I said about in part one…

Only 10x’s more! This flash is one of the best I have ever seen. This will certainly win Daily Feature! If you could be able to work with BlueClock, and Avocado you guys could make one hell of a movie!

My review is not worth your time, so I will just say ‘Good luck, and keep it up’!

S&R Part 1 -Ineffable Pie S&R Part 1 -Ineffable Pie

Perfect in every way.

This movie contains a lot of elements. The graphics amaze me. The quality of this movie is superb. Everyone can see that you put a lot of effort into this movie. The animation is very smooth and very impressive. We are all looking forward to part 2. This movie deserves an award of it’s own.

To Kill A Clock To Kill A Clock

Pretty good.

I am the Clock Crew Gas God. This was a good movie, and we clocks should take no offence to this movie just because you kill clocks in it. Even SBC himself said it was a good movie. So I will have to agree with some clock-haters and clocks alike (along with SBC, too). This movie is really good.

MappyTheKlown responds:

I am glad to see that this person understands the movie and where I'm coming from. Very well said!

Elements : Earth Elements : Earth

I get this.

Yeah, we do destroy the earth. It’s funny really, because we are just destroying ourselves. This movie leaves a great message. Good job.

Clockcrew: The Hatred Clockcrew: The Hatred

Excellent Work.

I forgot who you are on the BBS, but this was great. This deserves my 5. Thanks for putting me in!

- OmegaClock/ElementsClock

Xtreme GForce 2 Xtreme GForce 2

Very good

This has reached my movie standards, and that don't happen to often. Great movie.

mystery movie mystery movie

H4 H4 H4

Make me in your next movie. B4U

Silent Cows #3 Silent Cows #3

Good Work

I like them all. Can't wait to see #4!

1979 1979

That faggot

This is a grate movie, man. I am sorry that other guy stole your work. He should go to hell. Anyways, I hope people realize this is your submission, not the other guy's. I fear this might be blammed for those reasons.

The Clock Massacre 2 The Clock Massacre 2