S&R 2 - Cape Cadaveral S&R 2 - Cape Cadaveral

A masterpiece of it’s own.

I apply everything I said about in part one…

Only 10x’s more! This flash is one of the best I have ever seen. This will certainly win Daily Feature! If you could be able to work with BlueClock, and Avocado you guys could make one hell of a movie!

My review is not worth your time, so I will just say ‘Good luck, and keep it up’!

S&R Part 1 -Ineffable Pie S&R Part 1 -Ineffable Pie

Perfect in every way.

This movie contains a lot of elements. The graphics amaze me. The quality of this movie is superb. Everyone can see that you put a lot of effort into this movie. The animation is very smooth and very impressive. We are all looking forward to part 2. This movie deserves an award of it’s own.

To Kill A Clock To Kill A Clock

Pretty good.

I am the Clock Crew Gas God. This was a good movie, and we clocks should take no offence to this movie just because you kill clocks in it. Even SBC himself said it was a good movie. So I will have to agree with some clock-haters and clocks alike (along with SBC, too). This movie is really good.

MappyTheKlown responds:

I am glad to see that this person understands the movie and where I'm coming from. Very well said!

Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

Very deep!

OMFG! A perfect flash game! This seems like a hard project (looks it too)! Also, I can't wait for the full game! Trust me, you would be wise to get a license to sell your games! I would buy one!